Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning Kannada is not as difficult as it seems
Thumbs Up 
Dreamz GK, a city-based real estate company, launched a website on Monday for those seeking to learn Kannada from the basics.

The website, www.mathadi.com, allows people to learn Kannada with English as the medium of instruction. The company also plans to have instructions in other Indian languages.

Speaking on the occasion, managing director of Dreamz GK Disha Choudary said, “I am a Bengali settled in Bangalore. I believe that it is very important to learn the local language in order to survive and get accepted by the people here.”

CDs released

The company also released CDs on ‘spoken Kannada’ and planned to distribute 50,000 CDs for free.
yes i think u r right
Obviously. It is very easy to learn Kannada. I have also try one time to learn Kannada and find it is very easy for me. I have learn the Kannada from self practice.
If you know telagu then it will be more easier .. and Its not that much difficult compare to Malayali
More than 30 million women in the United States suffer hair loss thinning hair or baldness in some form. Despite hair loss research efforts, female hair loss cause still remain in question.
Natural Hair Loss Product
In these challenging economic times, it is imperative to undertake the proper care and feeding of the Golden Goose. In this article the author lays out specific guidelines on how best to prioritize capital expenditures to maintain competitiveness while also growing market shares and penetration rates.

gaming offers
You can get great rates on some cheap air tickets. When possible, book your flights at least six months out for the best prices.
Basically, this is the reason why web designing and development service providers try to design the web pages which could fetch more online traffic. Professional designers are best in deliver what you want to.
As long as you provider a good customer service online, you can already gain the trust of your potential home buyers.
Basically, this is the reason why web designing and development service providers try to design the web pages which could fetch more online traffic. Professional designers are best in deliver what you want to.